This Privacy Statement explains how we use, and to whom we disclose, the non-public personal information (“Personal Information”) of our customers and consumers provided to or collected by venusdesignerjewelry.com via this web site. We reserve the right to change this Privacy Statement from time to time consistent with applicable privacy laws. Any changes will be posted.
In the course of our business, we may collect Personal Information from you. We define “Personal Information” as meaning your name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, user identifications, passwords and similarly identifying information assigned by venusdesignerjewelry.com or selected by our visitors. We may collect this information about you from the following sources:
- From applications, forms, other communications or requests for information we receive from you;
- From your transactions with, or from the services being performed by, us;
- From your voluntary participation in one of our various services, promotions, contests or sweepstakes, programs, newsletters, reminder e-mail services, or surveys;
- From consumer reporting or credit agencies;
- From other financial institutions, with your consent, in order to determine your eligibility for our products or services
Our Policies Regarding the Protection of the Confidentiality and Security of Your Personal Information
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your Personal Information. For example, we limit access to the Personal Information only to those employees or contractors who need such access in connection with providing products or services to you or for other legitimate business purposes, for example, but not limited to: fulfilling your product purchases, responding to your requests for information or for gift reminders, providing you with catalogs or responding to your subscription requests, populating newspaper advertisements, redesigning and managing our templates and/or databases, integration of new technology, and other uses. In addition, we have implemented specific security measures to address the confidentiality of Personal Information transmitted through our Web Site. We also utilize Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) to encrypt information during transmissions. Of course, we cannot guarantee the confidentiality of information transmitted to us through the internet or e-mail. For transmission of sensitive information, please feel free to call us at 213 340 4881
Our Policies and Practices Regarding the Sharing of Your Personal Information
We do not sell or otherwise disclose your Personal Information to non-affiliated third parties except as set forth in this Privacy Statement.
- We may disclose your Personal Information to third-party financial institutions, consumer reporting or credit agencies to determine your eligibility for a product or service you have requested from us.
- We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties who provide services or perform functions on our behalf, or who process or service our transactions with you.
When we share your Personal Information with third parties in either of these circumstances, such information may be used only for the limited purpose for which it was shared, and we do not authorize these third parties to share your Personal Information with others except to fulfill that limited purpose.
In addition, we will disclose your Personal Information when you direct or give us permission, when we are required by law to do so, or when we reasonably believe that disclosure is necessary to protect venusdesignerjewelry.com or you or third parties from a threat of imminent harm, such as through suspected fraudulent or criminal activities. We also may disclose your Personal Information when otherwise permitted by applicable privacy laws such as, for example, when disclosure is needed to enforce our rights arising out of any agreement, transaction or relationship with you.
Collection and Disclosure of Information through our website
In addition to the types and sources of information already described, We may collect or track the following types of information through our website:
- The home server domain names, e-mail addresses, type of computer and type of Web browser used by visitors to our Site;
- Both aggregated and user-specific information regarding requested pages in the website that our visitors access or search, or specific items within the website that our visitors view or select.
Aggregated statistical and navigational information does not include individual names, personal data or account information, so it does not identify you or any other customer.
The information we collect on our website is also used to solve technical problems and to improve the overall experience for the visitor.
We do not disclose website visitors’ Personal Information to third parties except as set forth elsewhere in this Privacy Statement. However, we may disclose aggregated data of website traffic, search requests and page or ad views for marketing or promotional purposes.
If you have an online account with venusdesignerjewelry.com, you can update or correct your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address in the venusdesignerjewelry.com database at any time by visiting command following the on-screen directions. To view, correct or update any of this information, or to contact us with any other questions regarding this Privacy Statement, you may email us at email@example.com or call us at
213 340 4881 Monday through Friday from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm Pacific Standard Time